Networks for Change Inc. (dba Fundraising KIT)
The Type of Information the Website Collects
- We collect identifiable personal Information from all individuals and organizations that sign up with NFC and/or any NFC-related mailing lists.
- Our servers may automatically collect Information about your computer when you visit the Website, including, without limitation, the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Your IP address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, such as your internet service provider, your company, or your university.
- NFC may collect Information about you and/or your organization from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the NFC service through the operation of the service.
How the Website Uses Information Provided by You
- We use your username, email, and password to grant you access to and use of the Website. When you select ‘Forgot Password’ on the Website, we will use your e-mail address to send you a copy of your username and a link to change your password. We will also use your email to send notifications and messages generated through the use of the application. These can be cancelled from within the website. If you provide personal Information, it will be used to provide you with the service you have requested. We may also use the Information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- We may use select Personal Information, although not your name, to generate data, surveys and generic profiles. These unidentifiable profiles may be shared or sold with third parties. In certain cases, we will share Information about and from users with other users; this information will not include your name or any identifiable features.
- We may share your Information with third parties, such as integrations, that provide us with services, including, but not limited to, technical maintenance or forums and job search software, but only for the purpose of and to the extent we consider necessary to provide those services. While we will seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use your personal Information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we will not bear any responsibility for any actions of third parties, including, without limitation, the use of your personal Information.
- We may provide governmental, regulatory, or law enforcement authorities access to your Information in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders or other legal processes.
- We reserve the right to use the Information we collect, which may, at times, be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, and to otherwise improve or administer our Website.
Data Storage Retention
Third Party Privacy
If you use any Third Party Services with NFC, you agree to their respective privacy policies, whether known or unknown. A full list of our Third Party Providers can be found on here.
Information Security and Notification
We do not seek to collect sensitive information (or “special categories” of information under the GDPR). If we do collect sensitive information, we will only do so with your consent and where you provide it to us directly or have otherwise agreed for it to be provided to us. Where you provide us with any sensitive information (including, but not limited to, information about your sexual orientation, religious beliefs, medical and/or criminal history), we will only use this information for the purposes stated at the time of collection.
The services offered by us are not designed for and are not marketed to minors. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from minors, and we do not knowingly allow such persons to use our services.
General Data Protection Regulation Rights
We may process your personal data as defined by and subject to any national law of an EU member state adopted pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). Where the legal basis for us to process your personal data was provided by your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You will not suffer detriment for withdrawing your consent. You can withdraw consent by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of your data and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your data. This enables you to ask Us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure/deletion of your data. This enables you to ask Us to delete or remove your data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. Our backup systems require data to be stored for as long as reasonably necessary. Our backup systems are deleted in a sequence that occurs on a case by case basis. For more information on this, see our section above titled “Data Storage Retention”.
- The right to data portability. This enables you to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you want to exercise any of the rights above, please contact Fundraising KIT at data.protection [at] FundraisingKIT.com. The same email may be used to contact the Fundraising KIT’s Data Protection Officer. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of the law.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request once per calendar year a list of the companies with which we may share personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and a list of the categories of such personal information shared. California residents may make this request by emailing data.protection [at] FundraisingKIT.com.
If you are a California resident, you also have the right to access, or to request that we delete, any Information we have collected about you, and inquire about our collection, sale and disclosure of your Information
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our services.
Sale of Company
Last Updated: June 15th 2021
Last Reviewed: June 15th 2021